12.23.2008

I'm Sick of Apples

I'm sick of apples. I really am.

So, here's a lil' 101 in 1001 update:

5 & 13. I've eaten an apple and have done 100 push-ups a day since 12.03.2008.
16. I've gone a week straight without. This shouldn't be this this hard.
32. I donated money to Eileen Stein Jacoby Fund.
33. I sent a letter to Karen Opitz.
41. I've been slacking with freerice.com ever since being on break from work. What does that say about what I do at work? To date I've donated 11,000 grains of rice.
73. 2 weeks = 2 songs. Bon Iver's "Skinny Love" and the David Byrne & Brian Eno collaboration "Strange Overtones". Both very nice.
78. 2 weeks and 2 more books. First was "Invisible Monsters" by Chuck Palahniuk. He's always weird and this didn't disappoint. Second was a classic, "Catcher In the Rye" by J.D. Salinger. I was intrigued because of the whole John Lennon thing, and I'll admit that I was scared I'd read it and kill someone, but so far that hasn't happened yet. I think I liked it. I wasn't crazy about it, but it was definitely worth my time. Plus, I like when a book's cover makes sense when you're done with it.

I also can't help but share this video. Look past the immature title and give it a chance.


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment