5.20.2008

Tokyo Police Club

On Monday April 28th I attended the Tokyo Police Club show at the First Unitarian Church in Philly. I brought my camera. In other words, I endured sweaty elbows, drunk girls trying to crowd surf, and a speaker literally less than a foot away from my right ear (Luckily, I think I'm OK... although I didn't think so when my ear rang for over 4 days). This is what I have to show for it.

(I've been meaning to post these photos for awhile, but I never got around to narrowing down some of the better ones. I finally did)

Tokyo Police Club has a new album out called "Elephant Shell". Clocking in under 30 minutes, the album is a quick shot of goodness. Check out "In A Cave" on their MySpace page.

After reading up on shooting live music, I realize I need a better lens to handle low-light situations. If that freakin' stimulus check ever arrived...

No comments:

Post a Comment