3.19.2010

Kenny Kohle

Have you ever had your dreams come true one second, and then your heartbroken the next?

It happened to me yesterday as I perused the correspondence section of RollingStone Issue #1101. There it was: I had a letter published in the magazine I grew up on! ... and they misspelled my name!

And the real kick in the penis is that they e-mailed me a few weeks ago to confirm the correct spelling of my name. Tragic.

Still, I'm pretty happy, especially since my letter contained references to
LOST and The Jersey Shore.

I have a remedy though: I will be taking the necessary steps to legally change my name to "Kenny Kohle" (I envision it being pronounced like "Coal", but some of my co-workers imagine it to be "Colé" ... that might be too exotic for a German / Irish boy like me).

No comments:

Post a Comment